Welcome to Motorbike Escape’s website. These terms and conditions of use apply to your use of this website. By using this website, you are deemed to have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, please do not continue further use of this website.
You may only order Goods from this website (“Order”) in the manner specified on this website.
How to place an order
Step 1 – Your Basket
- Choose from the categories in the Main & drop-down menu’s to view available product listings.
- Once you have found an item you wish to purchase and have clicked the image which will take you through to that particular product page, select the item, colour, size (if applicable) and quantity, then simply click the ‘Add to Cart’ button.
- In your shopping cart you can edit items, change quantities or remove them from your cart by clicking the red cross to delete items.
- From your shopping cart, you must then click on one of the following options to proceed; ‘Continue Shopping’, ‘Apply Coupon’, ‘Update Cart’, or ‘Proceed to Checkout’.
Step 2 – Delivery Details
- To finalise your order, click on the ‘Proceed to Checkout’ option in your Shopping Cart, complete the delivery details form, select a payment method from those available that best suits you and click ‘Place Order’ to submit your information.
Step 3 – Order Confirmation & Payment Details
- An Order Confirmation page will appear where you will be asked to enter your credit card details for payment.
- Once you are happy that all the information you have supplied is correct, click on ‘Checkout’.
- After your credit card has been successfully verified, it will be debited and a tax invoice will be sent to your email address to acknowledge your order.
We accept Visa or Mastercard as credit card payment or online banking.
Note that for customers using online banking from a non – New Zealand bank account, international banking fees may apply. These fees must be paid by you so that the full price of the goods purchased is received by Motorbike Escape.
- If you experience problems or have any questions regarding our online shop, please feel free to contact us via email at email@example.com
To enable Motorbike Escape to complete your order, you must provide all information requested from you in the process of placing your order.
Payment for all Goods must be made in the manner described on the website.
All credit card payments are processed securely by Stripe.
Credit Card details will be sent directly to the acquiring institution for processing. No card data is available to or used by the merchant (Motorbike Escape). You will be issued with a receipt number at the end of your transaction.
Currency: All payments are made in the New Zealand Dollar
All prices listed on this website are exclusive of shipping and handling charges (“Shipping Charges”) which will be notified to you as part of the purchasing process prior to completing any Order. Goods and Services Tax is included in all prices and Shipping Charges for goods to be delivered within New Zealand. Unfortunately it is outside of Motorbike Escape’s control as what taxes, duties or charges may be imposed or levied outside of New Zealand in connection with the supply of the Goods and consequently such amounts are not included in the prices and are your responsibility to pay.
Our guarantee to you:
Although Motorbike Escape aims to ensure that the prices and description of the Goods contained on this website are accurate, Motorbike Escape reserves the right to amend any inaccuracies in such prices or descriptions at any point. In the event that your Order is affected by any such inaccuracies then Motorbike Escape may cancel your Order at any point prior to the shipping of any Goods to the address specified in your Order.
We aim to hold stock of all styles and sizes whilst a product is active. However, occasionally an item may be out of stock and unavailable for re-order at which time we will contact you directly.
All dates quoted for shipping are estimated delivery dates only and may be subject to change. We accept no liability for any loss or damage (whether direct or indirect) for delivery.
You may not cancel an Order once it has been submitted.
Exclusion of Liability:
To the greatest extent permitted at law, under no circumstances will Motorbike Escape, its employees, contractors or its agents be liable to you in contract, tort, equity, statute, regulation or otherwise for any loss, damage, costs, legal costs, professional and other expenses of any nature whatsoever incurred or suffered by you or by any third party, whether direct or consequential (including without limitation any economic loss or other loss of turnover, profits, business or goodwill) arising out of any dispute or contractual, tortious or other claims or proceedings made by, or bought against you, which relate in any way to your purchase and/or use of the Goods, or in respect of any failure or omission on the part of Motorbike Escape to comply with its obligations as set out in these Terms of Purchase.
Motorbike Escape reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Amendments will be effective immediately upon being placed on this website. Your continued use of this website following such amendments being placed on this website will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the Terms and Conditions as amended. Such amendments may include replacing these Terms and Conditions with entirely new Terms and Conditions.
Unless otherwise stated, Motorbike Escape is the owner or licensee of all copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights relating to this site and its contents. This includes without limitation all intellectual property rights in respect of all text, graphics, logos, images and software that are included in this website. Motorbike Escape ownership of, or licensed right to use, such intellectual property, is protected by both New Zealand and international law.
You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing this website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. Motorbike Escape does not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your computer system which may arise in connection with your use of this website or any linked website.